Our shared Vision is ..
To transform the lives of our young men.
Our Mission …
To create a successful and unique journey for every young man so that he is:
- Actively involved and participating in his learning journey;
- Able to access a curriculum that is broad, innovative and provides interest and challenge;
- Taught by dedicated professionals in a nurturing, safe and inclusive environment;
- Nurtured to be Resilient;
- Supported to develop Independence;
- Cooperative and his interpersonal skills are enhanced through Encouragement;
- Enabled to be confident and tolerant.
- Empowered to be responsible.
Supporting statement …
We strive to deliver exemplary practice where the efforts invested by all those involved with the School are recognised, celebrated, valued and promoted.
We continue to develop a reflective, outward looking, informed approach to self-evaluation and improvement throughout the School.
The School promotes the values of democracy, the rule of law, mutual respect and tolerance.